SC - head cook-serious then SILLY

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Oct 17 13:46:03 PDT 1997

marilyn traber wrote:

> > Adamantius (who was going to make this situation much worse but
> > decided
> > to can it for a change...)
>
> Isn canned ham also sometimes known as spam?

Only if it is canned ham and pork picnic shoulder PRODUCT (whatever the
h*ll THAT means), or else unnecessary e-mail, of which two I am only
guilty of the latter, I swear.

I understand that Spam is quite popular in the Far East, and in fact I
understand it is a popular holiday gift item, and is a de rigeur wedding
gift in North Korea. Have you registered your Spam pattern from Hormel's
yet?

My beloved claims to be quite fond of Spam fried rice, but has never
been so indiscreet as to cook or eat this delicacy in my presence,
indicating she is not totally without shame...

Adamantius
Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com