SC - Clash-Lunch Menu OOP

Marc Butcher macaonghais at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 20 08:08:19 PDT 1997

>Date: Sun, 19 Oct 1997 01:42:26 -0500 (CDT)
>From: Jasper Fieth <cem8780 at omega.uta.edu>
<snip>
>I thought chocolate and champaigne was a no-no?
>Can someone clarify this?
>(don't want to rain on anyones parade, just confuzed)
>
>Esko

Her majesty had made a request that chocolate and champagne be
considered acceptable during her reign.  In fact, as I understand it,
chocolate covered strawberries dipped in champagne are considered a
royal delicacy and are a good way to have her smile upon the head cook,
not that this humble soul would ever do such a thing.

Peace,
Donnchadh