SC - Off-Topic: Meat Salad

Jane Waks waks at world.std.com
Mon Oct 20 13:47:03 PDT 1997

All this mouthwatering talk of smorgasbord reminds me of a
dish I had in the Norwegian restaurant at DisneyWorld (Epcot
Center).  They called it "Meat Salad".  It consisted of
thinly-sliced cooked meat (beef, I think, but can't be sure),
and sliced onions, in a spicy-sweet red sauce that may
have had tomatoes in its background.  Served cold.

Has any else had this?  I'd love to get a recipe somewhere.
Especially if it turns out to be period, but even if not.

Thanks,

Caitlin D.
waks at world.std.com