SC - Classes: Last Minute Tips Request

Mon Oct 20 14:05:24 PDT 1997

  I'm teaching two (2) classes at our Kingdom A&S this weekend;
  one is a rerun (third request I've gotten for it here, can't be all
  bad!) on Cooking With Flowers, and the other is a debut, The
  Making of Period Sauces (with usage suggestions).

I'm too late.

But: check out the sauces that Lord Julian le Scot made for Known World A&S
this year.  He teaches a class on sauce making, and his redactions are very
good indeed.  I especially like his mustard.  The sauce vert was nummy,
too.

Now, where did I stick that web page?
http://www.math.harvard.edu/~schuldy/kwas.menu.html

	Tibor