SC - Three Kings - Ansteorra

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Tue Oct 21 11:36:14 PDT 1997

Hi, sorry about a local posting to the cooks list but just to let those
cooks that are going know, we will probably be bringing our big cauldron
with us to feed the fighters soup or pottage. Looking at the cool, damp
weather we may be having that should come in handy.

See, this is just showing the rest of the list about how the Ansteorran
cooks are organizing through this list to show off and help the kingdom.
Yeah...that's it...

Please send private email to get things organized.

Yers,

Gunthar