SC - Documentation Please

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 07:09:46 PDT 1997

<< The documentation that I have seen does not refer to sweet potatoes,
 but to regular potatoes.  The illustrations are clearly not sweet potatoes
 or yams.

                          Jon >>

Could you be so kind as to post the documentation , please? As I agree with
Cariadoc on this one, bearing in mind that cookery after 1500 C.E. bears
little resemblance to Medieval cookery so far as I am aware of. In fact, the
differences are greater than  between English and Italian Cuisine.

Ras