SC - vegetarian dish help please

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Wed Oct 22 08:01:29 PDT 1997

>         Thanks for all of you who answered with all kinds of hot
> dishes, but I
> am looking for something that is to be served cold more like a modern
> salad!
>
>          Still in need,
>
>                        Lord Robert de QuelQuePart

Did I give you salade dubarry? i cant remember, but origionally it is
served cold, I just suggested using it warm and subbing cheese sauve
vice vinaigrette to have a more 'main dish'effect.  hm, i think this
means i sent you mail on the subject.

coffee, need coffee. juice of the holy bean, mmmmmmmm
margali