SC - medieval "spam"?

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Thu Oct 23 14:05:58 PDT 1997

<< >He then did the hawiian pineapple and maraschino schtick,
 >complete with whole cloves as a mustering out party dish.

 Oooh. Sounds Wonderful! >>

I didn't think so.  My mom made this at least several times a month.  It took
me until I was 15 to convince her that the macaroni and cheese she made with
it and the vegetable were a perfectly reasonable dinner so I wouldn't have to
eat any of that %&$#.

 <<There isn't anything medieval even close to spam, is there?
   (wondering hopefully?) Perhaps a ground ham of some type?
   I love pan fried or fried spam. >>
You may have my share.  Spam is one of the things I can't stand.  That and
chocolate and coffee.

Brangwayna