SC - Apples

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Thu Oct 23 20:36:55 PDT 1997

>but it is very sticky. The recipe called for rolling it in
>confectioner's
>sugar, which only made it worse *and* it's not period! I'm thinking
>about
><snip>
>
>you could try dusting it with rice flour...
>-brid

Where do you get rice flour? I've looked for it for a while but haven't
found any yet. You'd think this close to Philly they'd have decent
stores, but I haven't found many. Any form of frozen, prepared or
convenience food you could imagine, yes, but I can only find even bread
flour on occasion and only at some stores! I did find rye flour once, but
that's it.

Julleran