SC - cuskynoles

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Mon Oct 27 08:52:39 PST 1997

I've been following this thread with great interest.  Somehow just the
name - cuskynoles - makes these fascinating.

I'm ready to try my hand at spreading, boiling, and grilling, but in all
the commentary have lost sight of the source of the original recipe.
COuld someone repost the source?

Also - wouldn't one of you just love to write all this up with the odd
words, and the conflicting definitions and mis-definitions, and a solid
redaction and submit it as an article for Serve It Forth! ?  Believe it or
not - and I know this may come as a shock, so you may want to sit down -
but there are hundreds and hundreds of perfectly amiable cooks out there
who ---

ARE NOT ON LINE !!!!

So how about sharing some discoveries via hardcopy with Serve It Forth!

elaina