SC - Fo: Mustard soup recipe

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Mon Oct 27 18:06:43 PST 1997

At 22:18 27-10-97 +0000, Caitlin wrote:
>Forwarded from the East list.  Since I didn't transcribe it myself,
>I can't comment on whether there was source info in the A&S article.
>--Caitlin

There wasn't - that's why I was asking if anyone knew.  Lady Philippa and I
will be moving back up to BBM (Dragon's Aerie) in December, though, so I'll
have a chance to ask His Immensity in person.

My regards to Justin - I would say I hope to see you at the Black Rose Ball,
but I'm afraid I'll probably be at sea then....

Slainte -

Alasdair mac Iain

James and/or Nancy Gilly
katiemorag at worldnet.att.net