SC - Introducing myself

Tue Oct 28 06:51:13 PST 1997

>> I think that should have been Alferd (the spelling on the official
>> documents) Packer, who as a "good" Coloradan and if the story is true,
>>
>> also has a university cafeteria named after him.
>>
>> Bear
>
>Hey, I just turned 36 today, I gradiated high school[all 12 years of the
>required junk] at 16. Excuse the senility, at least I remembered doing
>it-er I mean being there when it happened..lol
>
>margali

Not saying you didn't, er, weren't present.  And I'm certain your memory
of the Charlie Packer Memorial Cafeteria is correct, obviously the
people who did it were students of modern journalism.

BTW, Dan Quail would be safe with him.  Apocryphally, the judge took
Packer to task for having eaten the only Democrats in the county.

Bear