SC - cuskynoles, continued...

HARTMAN, NOREEN O nc0764 at txmail.sbc.com
Wed Oct 29 10:16:47 PST 1997

	>>Now, as an aside for you folks out there in Cyberland: I
assure you that
	I feel I speak for both His Grace and myself that this
discussion is
	pretty much our idea of a good time. You will note that we have
not
	descended to the type of vulgar wrangling such as one might find
on that
	rowdy East Kingdom list ;  ), or the Rialto. In any case, for
those who
	may or may not be following all this with rapt attention, I'll
point out
	that this has been going on for a while, and that it could be
taken to
	private mail if people really wanted it to. Do people really
want it to?
	Please let one or the other of us know, OK?     <<

By all means....please continue your discussion.
	It has been very interesting and I have learned a few things by
reading it.

I wouldn't mind seeing more discussions of this type on the list and I'm
looking
forward to trying the recipe out myself after you guys get through
dissecting it.

Nina Natasha