SC - birch

Woeller D alaric05 at erols.com
Thu Oct 30 13:23:41 PST 1997

Tyrca,
Any chance you'd be willing to put out fairly detailed instructions (ie:
explain equipment used, and how, ingredients and amounts, steps and
lengths of time they took) for these?  They sound wonderful, and I would
love to duplicate them, or possibly just understand the process, so I
could make something similar.  Merci
Angelique