SC - cuskynoles, continued...

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 20:31:33 PST 1997

<< So, folks, as still occasionally have to say to my six-year-old, USE
 YOUR WORDS!  >>

Well...here goes.

It is my impression that the 2 of you are so ingrossed in each others posts
on the subject that you have inadvertantly neglected to post any responces to
the few that have also given time to this particular recipe and posted their
tho'ts about it. Thus giving an impression of exclusion or single-mindedness
whether it be true or not.

There I've said it.

<beat me, whip me, chain me to the wall and call me Wanda> :-0

Ras