SC - cuskynoles, continued...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Oct 30 20:39:45 PST 1997

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> Well...here goes.
>
> It is my impression that the 2 of you are so ingrossed in each others posts
> on the subject that you have inadvertantly neglected to post any responces to
> the few that have also given time to this particular recipe and posted their
> tho'ts about it. Thus giving an impression of exclusion or single-mindedness
> whether it be true or not.

Ahhh. I see. However, the impression of single-minded exclusivity may be
perceived where it was not intended. Why do you think my Inbox is always
so troublingly full? Because I save almost all of these messages, for
response when I get the chance. My discussion with His Grace is pretty
much firing from the hip, or at least that is my impression, since we
are more or less debating one point, that being the scale, and the
relevance, of the diagram included in the recipe. My responses to
Mistress Sincgiefu, Lord Ras, Sir Gunthar, and several other folks who
actually did seem to expect some feedback, I'd like to sleep on, because
I feel I owe them some reflection on their words before responding. Some
folks posted comments that did not appear to require much of a response
other than a simple, "Thank you for your patience and your input!"

The fact is that I am extremely grateful for any input on this. If folks
remember way back when, maybe four months ago, or more, I first posted
this recipe and asked for commentary and help with coming up with an
interpretation I was satisfied with, as I found the recipe to be
extremely confusing. If you recall, Cariadoc and I had pretty much the
same discussion then. Is it a crispy fruit ravioli, or a sort of
fruit-stuffed waffle?  Without the input of the folks on this list I
wouldn't have been able to make up my mind.

> There I've said it.

Wouldn't have asked if I didn't want to hear it, my friend.

> <beat me, whip me, chain me to the wall and call me Wanda> :-0

I understood that Lord Ras never was Wanda complain without good
reason...;  )

Adamantius

> Ras

- --