SC - help oop

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Fri Oct 31 00:25:36 PST 1997

Peter asked:
- ------------------
Help you all cooks please,
	I have a boneless botom blade beef roast of 1.5 pounds, how do I cook it .
	It need not to be period or anaything, it just need to be cooked . I have an
oven and the needed pots, some buter, salt and pepper, litle garlic and
runing water. All I need is a simple recipe.
- ---------------------------------

I don't know if I'm too late to help or not. There was a very nice
thread or two a few months ago on this list on cooking beef roasts with
some excellant ideas and recipes. I have used some of the ideas from
this conversation and will try others in the future. I put many of these
in this file in the FOOD section of Stefan's Florilegium:

roast-meats-msg   (36K)  8/ 8/97    Hints and period recipes for beef roasts.

When I find time to edit it, there will be another similar file on
pork roasts.  Some of the stuff in these files is period. Some not. It
all sounds delicious.

Stefan li Rous
mark_harris at email.sps.mot.com