SC - Onion Soup

HARTMAN, NOREEN O nc0764 at txmail.sbc.com
Fri Oct 31 05:49:35 PST 1997

> Why, may I ask, do you "draw the line at lettuce? Lettuce makes a
wonderful
and extraordinarily tasty green when cooked. It certainly would make a
fine
addition to a stock pot or soup IMHO, cream of lettuce soup is one of
the
best soups there is.  <

Actually maybe I'll just erase that line.   I'll start saving my lettuce
scraps for
my next stock pot.   It probably wouldn't go too bad in a chicken stock
either.

Thanks
Nina Natasha