SC - Contents questions

Erin Kenny Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca
Wed Oct 1 04:26:04 PDT 1997

> As a side note, m'lady, the alcohol thing still puzzles me. All the alcoholic
> is removed in cooking and I get violent migraines from red wine yet have
> never had a reaction to it when it is used as a cooking ingredient. Just
> something that puzzles me.
>
> Lord Ras

We're not entirely sure what the problem is, but we never would have
discovered it if someone hadn't fed me a beef stew with wine in it.
I was violently sick for three days.

My husband and I are Mormons, and as such, don't drink any form of
alcohol.  I agreed to try the stew because of the claim that all of
the alcohol was removed in cooking.  My doctor suggested that perhaps
some residue was created in the cooking process, and given our
religious prohibitions, it's just simpler to avoid it.

Claricia Nyetgale