SC - compost recipe

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Thu Oct 2 15:44:36 PDT 1997

Someone was requesting a smaller portioned receipe for compost and
thought such a recipe had been posted by Adamatius. The following
message was posted to this list back in April and is now in the
pickled-foods-msg file in the FOOD section of Stefan's Florilegium
as well as several follow-on messages to this one.

Please forgive me if someone has already reposted this.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com