SC - cheesecake, please

Woeller D angeliq1 at erols.com
Mon Oct 6 07:10:32 PDT 1997

Mark Harris wrote:
> Several years ago there was an issue of TI with several recipes.
>
> There is also this file in the FOOD section of Stefan's Florilegium:
>
> cheesecake-msg    (15K)  9/29/97    Medieval cheesecake. Recipes.
>
> How would a person access/request/order/get hold of this old TI issue?
Also, please explain to a fairly computer-illiterate person, how I would
go about
getting into the file you've referenced above.  I'm lost, but very
interested and really want those recipes- if there's no way for someone
to tell me how to get into those files, how about putting the recipes in
your response (Please, oh please?).
Many thanks for your help.
Angelique