The nasty brown stuff :-)(was: SC - Re: A couple questions . . .)

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at ki.se
Tue Oct 7 20:39:36 PDT 1997

On Tue, 7 Oct 1997 Bronwynmgn at aol.com wrote:

> So nice to find someone else who doesn't like chocolate.  I've been called
> everything up to and including "inhuman" because I hate the stuff.  I won't

I usually get called inhuman for---e.g.---the hours I keep (I usually get
out of bed 4 am).

> even go far enough to eat it not to offend someone; to me it tastes so horrid

After chowing raw dandelion[1] roots even TNBS taste ok; I'm willing to eat
just about anything certifiable as non-toxic (-biohazard, etc). I just
happen to think that a few items (mainly chocolate and coffee, come to
think of it) is pretty much "unfit for human consumption". And they are,
as afar as I'm concerened, both OOP.

/UlfR

[1] Much better if you soak in cold water for a few hours first.

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
"The strongest test of any system is not how well its features
conform to anticipated needs but how well it performs when one
wants to do something the designer did not forsee."