SC - Re- Yorkshire puddi

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Oct 9 10:07:24 PDT 1997

                      RE>SC - Re: Yorkshire pudding?               10/9/97

I have no idea whether it is period, but as far as I know it is basically
pop-over dough, flour, milk, eggs poured over pan drippings/juices and baked.
It then puffs up (hence pop-over) into a big savoury light yummy.  I have
never made it, but I have made pop-overs and dutchbaby(over spiced fruit).
- -brid