SC - below the salt

Tyrca at aol.com Tyrca at aol.com
Thu Oct 9 14:25:54 PDT 1997

<< I think having a pennsic potluck party of the cook's guild is a great
 idea!  If I am at Pennsic (which I plan to be), I will host it!

 How about one at Gulf war?  I would be happy to host that too. This will
 be my first Gulf War and I am looking forward to it!

 Clarissa >>

As a matter of fact, this will be our 4th Gulf War, and we traditionally have
a Wine and Cheese party that we invite as many as possible to.  I usually
bring 3 or 4 different kinds of wine (definitely not Californian.  I like to
try German, Australian, Chilean, etc.) and at least 6 kinds of cheese.  My
husband brews a 5 gallon batch of beer, and last year, we had lots of other
people donate wine, cheese, crackers, lamps, chairs, etc.  I think we may
have served close to 100 people when we finally ran out of everything.  It is
such a great opportunity to meet people from all over.  Now we have people
from Atlantia and East Kingdom and the Outlands looking forward to our next
party.  Please come and find us.  Thorgierr & Tyrca's wine and cheese party,
probably somewhere in Ansteorra's area.  If possible we will get a herald to
cry the site, so that we don't miss you.
     This year, I will probably be able to have some mead that I made myself.
 I do not drink, but was intrigued with the brewers all around me.  So I
tried my hand, and have recieved lots of compliments.  I made a White Pyment
(that is a mead/grape juice wine) that I call Tyrca' Temptation.  Never had
any leftovers!

Tyrca