SC - Introducing myself

Michael P Newton melc2newton at juno.com
Thu Oct 9 21:22:01 PDT 1997

Good Morrow!
I am Lady Beatrix of Tanet,currently residing in the Shire of Oak heart,
Calontir. Having found this list on the internet, I decided to see what
was cooking, so to speak. While I have a college degree in nutrition, I
am still finding my feet when it comes to medieval cooking. Any
recipes/book reviews on this subject is what I am mainly looking for
{with a sca-,yet beef and potatoes, husband, I will not promise immediate
experiments, but my shire has a potluck once a quarter for exactly such
recipes.} I also have a 4 yr old and a 1 1/2 yr old, as well as being our
group's Minister of Children, I am looking for ideas and recipes to
involve them in the Kitchen.
Hoping to be an active member of this list,
Lady Beatrix of Tanet