SC - SC-menus

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Fri Oct 10 00:35:49 PDT 1997

Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 18:13:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: Virgintoo at aol.com

Please can someone send me some (or many) menus to help me chose and make up
one for a home medieval feast
<<<<<<<

I'm not sure what you are looking for. If you want some examples of period
medieval feast menus, you might want to look at this file in the FOOD section
of STefan's Florilegium:
p-menus-msg       (14K)  7/ 8/97    Examples of medieval feast menus.

If you are looking for menus and recipes served at some selected SCA events,
then you might want to look at these files in the same area:
rec-AFCF-art      (25K)  9/17/97    Recipes from AethemearcÕs First Crown Feast.
Wills-Revenge-art (18K)  8/13/97    Feast menu and recipes from an SCA event.

If you are looking for recipes then there are a number of files in this area
worth looking at.

My files can be found at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous