SC - Oh yeah!?

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Fri Oct 10 08:26:42 PDT 1997

> The East and Aethelmearc may have the best cooks but not at Gulf Wars. Just like
> everybody KNOWS the best fighters at Pennsic are the Ansteorrans!
>
> Smiles, everybody! Smiles!

she stands there arms crossed over chest, one eyebrow raised and sez.

"OH REALLY???"  hmmmm, we shall just have to see about that.....
aine verch donaauldus
Barony of wyvernwood
shire of crystal moor
kingdom of trimaris......

and a member of that house that keeps one and all up all night with their
incessant drumming..........grins :P