SC - below the salt

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Fri Oct 10 13:08:10 PDT 1997

my lady, tis lady is it not....what with names and such.....[grins]

there is a friendly competition each year between ansteorra and trimairs...
a friendly [emphasis on friendly] competiton that would allow the populace
to tell us what they think of a givien dish...gives us cooks the chance to try out
new dishes or improve old ones or just plain cook.
besides, we could use it to benefit something, a kingdom land fund or to get
new pc's for milpitas....or whatever.  Not to mention a joint collaboration
for a compleat anachornist issue...
as for ''winner'' a gold star on the forehead perhaps...
or set the criteria as; hot, tasty, and does not give one ptomain poisoning
grins and love
aine