SC - back on topic (was

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Oct 10 15:00:34 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - back on topic (was re:  belowÉ      10/10/97

<snip>
How about Jellied Milk covered with Gold Leaf?
I'm also thinking about doing a basic custard with flowers cooked in an
elegant
pattern across the top for the second half of my 12th Night Feast.

You could try the roasted sheep with the roast pig inside with a roasting hen
with a roasted cornish hen with a roasted quail with a roasted egg (or
dormouse)
inside.
<snip>
or one of those cockatrice things?  where you take a bird and a piggy and
squish em together?  Or I remember a pie-dough helm filled with pate at a
Turkey Tourney years ago...  Maybe a pie-dough Boar's head filled with meat
stuffing?  Or I have a good vegetarian pate recipe (brid thinks liver yucky!)
that could get moulded- don't know if it is period.
- -brid
(bouncing enthusiastically in the corner hoping she does not get booted from
kitchen for having brain overflow)