SC - SC: Cheesecake receipe

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Oct 11 22:38:26 PDT 1997

Jasper Fieth wrote:

> Lord Adamantius,
> I am sorry, but my wife does not want to give out her lion-eaten-lamb
> receipe, stating she wants to perfect it before she publicises it at an
> event.

Understandable! Of course, none of us would probably want to publicise
results until we're satisfied with them. I'm sure, though, that there
are several subtlety enthusiasts on this list who would be interested,
when the Lady is comfortable with her results.

> PS: If anyone has the "Betty Crocker Cinnamon Buns" receipe, please
> forward it under private mail. My copy was burned in housefire years ago,
> and I've never replaced... kids. Matches. BAD.

I sympathize. I'm just getting a replacement for the Betty Crocker
Cookie Book after about  eighteen years without one. Our original was
burned, too. However, I'm surprised and disappointed to report that the
official Betty Crocker Web site doesn't have the recipe set up. They are
at:

http://www.bettycrocker.com

They can be e-mailed from that page, though, so you may get the recipe
from them yet. If not, maybe the folks of the list can set you up with a
limited-edition special cinnamon bun recipe.

Adamantius

Phil & Susan Troy
troy at asan.com