SC - Pennsic Feast- Recipe Booklet

DUNHAM Patricia R Patricia.R.DUNHAM at ci.eugene.or.us
Sat Oct 11 13:38:00 PDT 1997

As one who has yet to seriously contemplate ANY Pennsic (impecunious
left-coastie that I be), I'd still be -highly- interested in the recipe
booklet from "Dining with the Knowne World Cooks".

Since it would probably be too big to post to the list, could we maybe
coordinate how many non-Pennsic goers might also be interested, in hopes
of doing a separate printing and mailing?   Or maybe someone with space
(Florilegium??) could give it permanent Web-space, as an alternative to
a printing?  Other possibilities?

Chimene
patricia.r.dunham at ci.eugene.or.us

PS. Oh, to TRY to avoid cluttering the list with "count me in" and "I
could provide Web space" messages, send those to me directly, and I'll
post a summary to the list in about 4 days (Wed), or when the volume
dies down.  Other discussion points, do send to the list.