SC - Betty Crocker recipe request

Steve Geppert emster at alaska.net
Sun Oct 12 21:43:28 PDT 1997

Greetings to the list members.  I just joined the list yesterday.  I am
Clare Elena of Strathclyde (mka Kerri Geppert).  I live in Chugiak,
Alaska and am relatively new to the SCA.  I've developed an interest in
medieval cooking through the SCA and am autocratting my first event next
weekend - a 14th Century German Feast.  The SCA group I belong to is
Canton Inbhir na da Abhann which is part of the Barony of Eskalya.

I received a Betty Crocker cookbook as a wedding gift some 15 years
ago.  I pulled my very dusty copy off the shelf, it is the fifth
printing, 1981.  It has a cinnamon roll recipe made with the sweet roll
dough.  Is this the one you're looking for?  Please let me know and I'll
post, I hate to take up the space (it's a lengthy recipe) if it's the
wrong one.

In Service,

Lady Clare.