SC - beer bread recipe (was re: small feasts)

Stephanie Rudin rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Oct 13 07:53:45 PDT 1997

I have a quetion about using homerew in cooking.  One of the men in our shire
makes a fairly good home brew (so I 'm told).  His beer generally has a layer of
stuff in the bottom of the bottle.  When drinking they just pour the beer off
gently and then dispose of the sediment.  Would you want to keep that sediment
when using it to cook with?  Or is it just nasty stuff that should be disposed
of?

Mercedes
rudin at okway.okstate.edu