SC - Chickens? What chickens?

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Mon Oct 13 10:56:21 PDT 1997

> Hmmm. Sounds very Scottish. Do your nieghbors know this? :-)
>
> Stefan

Sorry for the typo, probably freudian as our neighbors have geese, and
they always attract commuting canadians. The pond is in the same field
as the cows and the joke is that there is a 2 remove feast on the
hoof...

Though mundanely I am scots, manx and welsh....could I get away with not
guilty by reason of racial memory...

margali