SC - Re: A couple questions . . .

Morgan morgan at mt.net
Mon Oct 13 13:15:48 PDT 1997

calculated mischief is invigorating - mary anne radmacher-hershey

- ----------
> Subject: Re: SC - Re: A couple questions . . .

	Thank you all for your wonderful advice!!   I had a nice little supper
that went over very well.  I tookk to heart various suggestions for my
menu:  I used mace instead of allspice in the barley dish,  I simply left
out the sherry in the carrot soup ( mostly because I'm still too new to the
"dry" state of Montana, and haven't yet figured out  >where< to get "the
GOOD stuff"  and the roast beast was succulent.  I did well enough to
bravely volunteer as 2nd Cook  if Bronzehelm decides to host Artemesia's
A&S  Tourney in May.

	Thank  you all again!!  I will try and keep up enough to try the
redactions that are posted.  Right now we are  >450 messages behind . . .
.(sigh)  so much reading, so little time . . . .

	Sincerely,
	Caointiarn