SC - Re- Illusion food)

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Oct 14 16:26:25 PDT 1997

                      RE>SC - Re: Illusion food)                   10/14/97

<snip>
>stag, filled with "guts" made from this...

Actually I think this stag idea has merit! Image a feast at an "allarchery"
event with this as the main course. Think of all the wide eyedlooks you'd get
as you split open the gut . . . {not to mention <snip>

OOh!  You could make it even worse by adding a layer of "fruit leather" (isn't
there a period recipe for cooking down sugared fruit to that consistency?),
under the marzipan outer layer.  Especially if you could truss the beasty up
so the parts would actually fall.
- -brid