SC - Herbs and their uses

Jasper Fieth cem8780 at omega.uta.edu
Tue Oct 14 21:58:57 PDT 1997

ARGH!!!!!!!

I had the file in my hands -- and the ^%#^%#^!!!! COMPUTER ATE IT!!!!
<SOB!>

If someone with a more friendly piece of technology could send another
copy, or better yet print off one (I'll refund cost), I'd be a very very
happy person.

Please?

Esko Sola

***

Man's best friend is his dog. His worst enemy is his IBM.

Do not trifle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

This is Mac.                                      \\\\|////  'Hi'
He wants to travel the world.                     ( O   O ) /
Please add him to your .sig and help him.    ---oOOo--U--oOOo---

"The Universe is a FRIENDLY pl..."[*CHOMP!*]