SC - head cook vs. feastocrat

Stephanie Rudin rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Oct 15 08:05:17 PDT 1997

When this list first started there was a thread about what to call the
person in charge of the feast.  IIRC the most popular result was Feast
Steward.  That is what we have been using here in Mooneschadowe
(although sometimes feastocrat slips in here and there).

Mercedes
Who doesn't really care what they call her as long as it's not "a
lousy cook"