SC - Re The Periodicity of Digby (SILLY)

Thu Oct 16 05:57:55 PDT 1997

  >I thought, in my dithering state, that the publication date for Digby's
  >"Closet...etc" was 1669.

  I must have a copy that was published later.

It was published several times in that timeframe.   If I recall correctly,
the first time was 1664.  But I could be wrong.  (Perhaps someone could
check some online library listings, and see what the earliest version listed
is.... I think Harvard's HOLLIS system shows 1667 as their earliest
version.)

	Tibor