SC - Small Feasts-'unplanned' LONG

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Oct 16 08:58:39 PDT 1997

<< The 'just in case' basket keeps, and
 I just restock what I need to & have it ready.  Also, if there is no
 time to pick up food, 'the basket' is already ready, & aside from very
 high sodium content, makes a fine picnic on it's own. If you like the
 idea, try it- I'd love to drop by YOUR camp, too!  Also, if anyone has
 any ideas for items that are convenient and keep well to add, please let
 me know- always looking for new stuff.
 Hugs & Pinches, Angelique. >>

I wooden crate that I keep the things you describe in as well as a small
canned ham, pickled pig's feet, Jarred hot sausages, sweet gherkins,
sardines, lychee nuts, black olives, home canned kumquats, Vienna sausages
and an assortment of teas. Wouldn't leave home without it! :-)

Ras