SC - vegetarian dish help please

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Sun Oct 19 21:25:23 PDT 1997

>         I need about 3 different recipes that are period, that would
> be
> main
> dishes for vegetarians, that would be both a pealing and side dishes
> non vegetarians, and yet would not be overfilling for those that would
>
> eat it along with meat...
>
>         I know it could be asking a lot to this list, but I know that
> among you
> some are great experts (witch I am not.. And I do not know how to fix
> the problem I was put into...)
>

>         Thanks in advance,
>
>                         Lord Robert de QuelQuePart

What sort of veggie? Full vegan, lacto-ovo, lacto-ovo-fish?
Is meat broth acceptable, of veggie broth only? Milk/dairy in soups ok?

Many of the lent dishes are suitable, they substitute almond milk for
dairy in many instances, and an almond milk custard with cinnamon is
wonderful, Try Stefan's Florregilium or Cariadoc's Miscellaney for lent
and veggie based dishes. I have a few recipes on my website, and am
updating frequently so check it out and email me back for more help.

margali
http//members.aol.com/mitraber/index.com