SC - Re: Spam-a-Thon!

Aine of Wyvernwood sybella at gte.net
Mon Oct 20 07:53:48 PDT 1997

dunno about the fried bologna thing, was born long after the depression.
my elder brother used to make fried bologna sandwiches for breakfast.

My mother, tells me tho, that spam was a staple food during WWII.
She will not allow it in her house,  as she claims to have eaten a life time\
worth of the period of ''the war''.
me?  I like it fried dipped in yellow mustard, on occasion....
aine