SC - Three Kings - Ansteorra

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Tue Oct 21 13:54:01 PDT 1997

> actually, it sounds wonderful! Where did you get the cauldron? Oakheart
> has our winter event coming up in late Jan./early Feb. and I would love
> to do something similar.
> Lady Beatrix

Actually, it's Ly. Alys' and I'm not sure where they got it from. We
frequently use it at our shire Championship feast and we haven't run out
of soup yet. The cauldron is absolutely wonderful even if it is a pain
to clean and transport.

There doesn't seem to be a feast or tavern planned so maybe the cooks can
help save some lives out there.

Yers,

Gunthar