SC - onion pottage

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Tue Oct 21 23:51:04 PDT 1997

Adamantius declared:

Yeeeee-HAAAA!!! Yes, this certainly does help! I knew it was right in
front of me...you know how you can sometimes look at something too much
and it stops making sense, or something you were just looking at can
just disappear, only to reappear after a night's rest? Or in my case,
about six weeks' rest? Not that I do rest, but it's just a figure of
speech.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for!

Could you please post your redaction for this sometime? I'm getting
better at this redacting stuff, but I would like to see your ideas.
There doesn't seem to be any seasoning to worry about but I'm not
sure how to make the egg noodle rings for instance.

There do seem to be numerous medieval onion soup/pottage recipes,
most of which vary a fair amount from what I was used to in onion
soups prior to the SCA.

Thanks.
   Stefan li Rous
   (mark_harris at email.sps.mot.com  new email address)