SC - Caldrons

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Oct 22 12:37:25 PDT 1997

<<

 > BTW where did you get the cauldron? I've been looking for one for ages.

 You'll have to wait for Ly. Alyse to answer that. The pot is hers.

   I'm not Ldy Alyse (Just in case you hadn't noticed..... ;-) ), but I
believe that the merchants James Townsend and Sons carry cauldrons among
other niffty camping gear. They are geared to later periods than ours for the
most part, but have lots of useful stuff, none the less. Like beeswax,
brewer's pitch, corset stays, pewter for casting.............. One of my
favorite catalogs! They are on the web now, too, at:

     http://www.jastown.com/newhome.htm

   Ldy Diana
Vulpine Reach, Meridies