SC - Starter Knife Set

Steve Geppert emster at alaska.net
Wed Oct 22 23:40:32 PDT 1997

Many Thanks!!!  I feel a little better that I keep the knives I do have
in a wooden block for storage.  Don't know how long it will take me to
perfect the sharpening technique.  I think I may be a hazard with sharp
items; I tried to separate my fingernail from my finger peeling the
apples last night.  There are not many knife vendors available here.
While Anchorage is a fairly large city, our stores run to the large
regional/national chains.  There is only one "kitchen" store here that
has quality items however, I fear I would have to plunder heavily to
afford much.  It is a fun place to drool though.

Lady Clare
(Who is looking forward to the long summer days when the sun doesn't
set)