SC - re: eggs

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 06:48:03 PDT 1997

<< BZZT!
 There are additives you can feed your hens to have them lay colored eggs.
 I'll corner my farmer friend up north and get her secret out of her ASAP.

 Esko who has seen four different color eggs come out of the same hen and
 is reasonably sure he wasn't tricked >>

This would be great to know. Please post as soon as you have the info. It
sure beats having to deal with several different breeds of chickens running
around eating bugs and what not. If only such wonderous products existed when
we lived on the farm. < sigh>

Ras