SC - Apples

Fri Oct 24 06:54:24 PDT 1997

>>you could try dusting it with rice flour...
>>-brid
>
>Where do you get rice flour? I've looked for it for a while but haven't
>found any yet. You'd think this close to Philly they'd have decent
>stores, but I haven't found many. Any form of frozen, prepared or
>convenience food you could imagine, yes, but I can only find even bread
>flour on occasion and only at some stores! I did find rye flour once, but
>that's it.
>
>Julleran

I can get it through Albertson's (was SkaggAlbertson's) here in
Oklahoma, so it is carried by some chain groceries.  I can't get it at
Homeland (Safeway replacement).  A local health food store carries some.
  Bakery supply stores should have it since it is used as a wheat flour
supplement in baking fine cakes.

Bon Chance
Bear