SC - white drinks and other foods

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Sat Oct 25 00:09:48 PDT 1997

<< (i was
 thinking of serving the bread swan subtlety that was talked about a month
 ago, but I don't know what to fill the "back" with...butter seems just a
 bit too far from white) >>

      *Sigh* Obviously this was discussed one of the (Several!) times
recently that our computer was down. Would some kind soul take pity on me a
send me the posts in question? Or tell me how to reach the archives so I can
find it myself? Pretty please??? ;-)

  Ldy Diana
  dianafiona at aol.com