SC - Cook Look-alikes

Woeller D angeliq1 at erols.com
Sun Oct 26 16:31:06 PST 1997

Found Sabatiers galore at the store called "Reading China", a cook's
specialty store in Sterling, VA- aka Stierbach, Atlantia. It is across
the street from my house.  (Dragonfyr, it's near route 7 and 28) I can
get further info for anyone that wishes it, ie: are there any questions
you'd like me to check into at the store, sizes, prices, availability,
etc.  If they don't do any kind of mailorder, (Yes, I will ask, and post
results) I would be willing to find out prices and arrange to send stuff
out to any gentle who wishes to send me a check for the knife &
shipping.  Please feel free to e-mail me anything I can help with.
(angeliq1(this symbol is a 'one')@erols.com  Be aware though, that my
computer is haywire, my mouse isn't working, (you wouldn't believe the
weird stuff I am having to do to read e-mails today, and I have about a
thousand- no kidding- backlogged e-mails.) and it may be days or weeks
until I can respond. Hope this helps.
Angelique